Saturday, March 10, 2007

domestic views from Canada

still lots & lots of snow outside.
But i'm fine with that. I don't want rain
or very high temperatures. I want it to melt
slowly.
Otherwise, we'll just have Lots of ice.
it's too cold at night not to have any rain
turn into glass.

tonight, we move our clocks ahead
one hour for the Earliest Daylight Savings Time
that Canada has ever had.

Today, i share with you some views from
my kitchen.


• A Bonne Maman jam jar makes an excellent
holder of English teabags. (Taylors of Harrogate)

• My "vat sized" mug for
times when i want an awful lot of tea.
I love the Cave Paintings on this mug.

• Finally, two chocolate delicacies from Italy.
Purchased at the lovely italian
shop at the end of my street. They turned out
to be chocolate Eggs inside.
A special for Easter Season!
yum.







No comments: